lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

dialogo examen oral

C: CLERK / T: TRAVELER

C: Hotel Hot. Good morning. My name is Cesar. Can I help you?

T: Good morning. I`d like to book a room, please.

C: Certainly. Your name, please?

T: Mrs. Coring. Maria Coring.

C: Sorry. How do you spell that?

T: It spells C-O-R-I-N-G.

C: Thank you. What sort of room would you like?

T: A double room with shower, please. How much is the fare at that hotel?

C: Let me see… It`s 920 pesos per night. That`s about 70 dollars, inclluding rancher style

breakfast.

T: That will be fine.

C: When is your reservation for, Miss?

T: For June (the) 25st.

T: Just a minute. Let me check if there are any single rooms available for June (the) 25th… Yes, there is a room for you. Who`s the booking for, madam?

C: Mr. and Mrs. Coring.

T: ?????

C: ?????

T: Do you have a contact number?

C: Yes. My mobile number is 07492-129-364. Excuse me: Do I have to pay something in advance?

T: Yes, we require the amount for the first night stay… Will you pay cash or with a credit card?

C: Card. Do you take American Express?

T: Yes, we do. That`s no problem. May I have your card?

C: Here you are.

T: O.K. Let me make sure I got that. Mr. And Mrs. Coring double with shower for June (the) 25th. (menciona la tarifa) Is that correct?

C: Yes, it is. Thank you.

T: You have to arrive there before 7:00 P.M. They will hold the room for you until 7:00 P.M. If you arrive later (after 7:00), you have no guarantee of taking the room.

C: O.K. Thank you very much.

T: Thank you for choosing the Hotel Hot and have a nice day. Good bye.

C: Good bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario